• Join 2k+ PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Players in our open Discord: PUBGLFG
  1. A new Battle Royal focused on third person

RINGOFELYSIUM
    published by tencent, they own LoL, Fortnite and the Unreal engine, they also have publisher right for PUBG in China
    Dismiss Notice

Base raided while being offline

Discussion in 'Reign of Kings' started by Agrippa, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Agrippa

Agrippa Inactive

Greetings

I wanted to inform about a violation of the rules of the server. The incident: in the evening/night of Friday 12/08/2016 too Saturday 13/08/2016 our base got raided by a or more unknown indivdual(s). The crime must have taken place between 9 PM - 3 AM (estimated) because none of the 3 guild members were online at that time. Since there were no signs of burglary (the building seemed intact) the culprits, most likely, must have entered by other means. Our bodies were slaughterd, our beds destroyed and almost all of the items in our inventory, as well as the items within containers and station have been stolen. Although the items werent of high value, we do demand reprocautions taken towards this act. Being new players to the server, it took us time and effort to gather the materials hard needed to expand our fortress and guild name.

I do hope reply will come from an admin so he/she can aid us in this matter.

Kind regards,

Agrippa

Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
  2. Panda | #Pray4Paris

Panda | #Pray4Paris Inactive

I will give you a refund, I have check the logs and yes... We did find the victim which is now banned for our server.

3. Agrippa

Agrippa Inactive

Thank you for quickly handle this matter!

About the refund, we will try to settle it in game I guess and see what is possible.

It is already a good thing the culprit has been dealed with.

Kind regards,

Agrippa