• Join 2k+ PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Players in our open Discord: PUBGLFG
  1. A new Battle Royal

RINGOFELYSIUM
    published by tencent, they own LoL, Fortnite and the Unreal engine, they also have publisher right for PUBG in China
    Dismiss Notice

Clan Wars Builds

Discussion in 'Crossout' started by Grendale, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Grendale

Grendale PUBG

Hey guys just wondering what you might think is a good composition for a clan wars team. Like how many artillary, machine gunners ect in a team.

My thoughts are 1 artillary (like mandrake or Hurricane) 1 Melee, 1 long or medium ranged (machine guns or auto turrets) and one cannon build.

2. VanValdenburg

VanValdenburg Admin Staff Member PUBG Moderator Donator

in 4g we played so far with one melee guy with lancelot and harvester, one cannon guy, one shotgun, one droner /sidekick)

the tactic we use is to try and lure the team with the droner to rush one side, the rest of the team will rush the other side while the droner kites the enemy team, the lancelot guy is there for people that are fast and coming back, so he deletes him before he can enter the cap.

you see it's really depending on what you trying to achieve with your team.
    This tactic was not planned, or our builds where not adjusted for this tactic, it's just what we came up with it after we saw our team is capable of pulling this tactic.

3. Grendale

Grendale PUBG

Ah yes...the drones. I forgot about them. A very powerful build at the moment with the fuse and wheel drones. In the games I have played it's difficult to mop them up with just machine guns or rapiers/whirlwinds. I can usually take out one or two with machineguns but I get swarmed if I'm not careful.
    Deadlyshadow and me had some success against the drone hordes with his 3 caucus build and my 3 spectre build. But for clan wars the best anti-drone tactic may be another droner.