• Join 2k+ PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Players in our open Discord: PUBGLFG
  1. A new Battle Royal

RINGOFELYSIUM
    published by tencent, they own LoL, Fortnite and the Unreal engine, they also have publisher right for PUBG in China
    Dismiss Notice

Mod Application

Discussion in 'Reign of Kings' started by Castiel, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Castiel

Castiel Inactive

MOD APPLICATION
    Please use this format

ROK Username:

How long have you been playing on the server?:

What is your best memory playing the server?:

List everything you've ever done to contribute to the server, outside of the game:

Any past moderating experiences? If so, please describe:

Describe yourself (character, VALUES, maturity, etc.):

As a potential Moderator, describe how you would make a difference in United4Games:

Do you know all of the United4Games rules?:

Timezone:

Additional comments:

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
    VanValdenburg likes this.
  2. Kermit

Kermit Inactive

ROK Username: Kermit

How long have you been playing on the server?: about a hour

What is your best memory playing the server?: the banter that is made

List everything you've ever done to contribute to the server, outside of the game: i invited a few people to join [if proof is needed just ask]

Any past moderating experiences? If so, please describe: a few servers such as duels pvp and my own which used to be packed during the day but i stopped it as family reasons

Describe yourself (character, VALUES, maturity, etc.): i can take a laugh but can be serious if need be and i have nothing better to do so i can be almost all the time

As a potential Moderator, describe how you would make a difference in United4Games: as i said above i have nothing better to do so i can deal with people regularly when im on

Do you know all of the United4Games rules?: no i know the important ones but i can learn them

Timezone: BST

3. my mom beats me

my mom beats me Inactive

ROK Username: my mom beats me.

How long have you been playing on the server?: for about 1 week.

What is your best memory playing the server?: when I sat on everyone

List everything you've ever done to contribute to the server, outside of the game: i got 7 friends to join me.

Any past moderating experiences? If so, please describe:I'm good at what I do that's all I can say

Describe yourself (character, VALUES, maturity, etc.): I'm a land whale with human hands, I want to make the Rok server have a lot more PVP to it because from my time on this server no one ever raids each other unless your the king or they abuse, maturity? I'm half,half when it comes to it.

As a potential Moderator, describe how you would make a difference in United4Games: I'll make it a lot more fun and competitive it gets really boring when no events happen often.

Do you know all of the United4Games rules?: Well no but if I were to get mod i would see in to the rules and up hold it.

Timezone: united arab emirates in other words (sand land)

Additional comments: you better make me a admin or else... RAWR!! xD <3 hehe Exx dee I'm bored. 20160215_164530.jpg

4. DannyMJeyyyy

DannyMJeyyyy Inactive