• Join 2k+ PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Players in our open Discord: PUBGLFG
  1. A new Battle Royal focused on third person

RINGOFELYSIUM
    published by tencent, they own LoL, Fortnite and the Unreal engine, they also have publisher right for PUBG in China
    Dismiss Notice

Offline Raid

Discussion in 'Reign of Kings' started by MOOSTACHE, Aug 13, 2016.

1. MOOSTACHE

MOOSTACHE Inactive

I was talking to some loser named Sir BigTits and he was bragging in chat about how he stole my forty-five iron and one-hundred beans. He did this just to annoy me and ruin my experience on the U4G ROK Server. He kept provoking me for about an hour in chat and kept tearing down my garden every thirty minutes or so. I beleive I was offline raided by Lordy and Sir BigTits the worst part is is that I literally had nothing of value to them they just wanted to bully me off of the server and anger me. I request that an admin, dev, or mod looks into logs to see who killed me during the offline raid and bans one of the offenders. *EDIT I just noticed the sign the says msg Lordy and xxsorry so the bafoons pretty much admited to offline raiding me.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
  2. MOOSTACHE

MOOSTACHE Inactive

I just want to say that I will be considering departing from the community if I dont beleive this is handled properly I am not saying I will or am but I will consider it if this is not handled properly. So do not ban me for this statement I have made.

3. VanValdenburg

VanValdenburg Admin Staff Member PUBG Moderator Donator

Hey there!
    Our RoK admin is currently on holidays and made some poor decision on whom to give access to admin tools. (the downtime today was related to this)
    Currently there is no active admin online for RoK. There are moderators but those may not be trained enough to handle your request the way it should be.
    We are currently in the process of resolving the lack of admins and advise you to screenshot the chat should you be offendet in game for now.

May i ask what your ingame name is?

4. MOOSTACHE

MOOSTACHE Inactive

My in-game name is Ondel also will I get any items back I lost absolutely everything I had and I grinded a long time for all of it.

5. Lordy

Lordy Inactive

5. You cannot raid someone with Siege when they're offline.

Panda made me aware you can raid people without siege weapons at any time.

I raided your wooden house whilst you were offline using a sword, Loki was there watching me you had almost nothing of value so we left everything in the chests.

I then left a sign outside because i felt so guilty about breaking in considering you had a beautiful picture outside and left a signpost saying I'm sorry message me when your online. (Intentions of setting him up with some stone blocks and a set of steel)

Read the rules, Sorry this guy wasted your time.

/close thread

6. Deanneyy

Deanneyy Inactive

Hey this is Sir BigTits, just to inform you, I was not apart of any offline raids and i would like this slanderous post to be removed ASAP.