• Join 2k+ PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Players in our open Discord: PUBGLFG
  1. A new Battle Royal

RINGOFELYSIUM
    published by tencent, they own LoL, Fortnite and the Unreal engine, they also have publisher right for PUBG in China
    Dismiss Notice

DayZ New Dayz tools available

Discussion in 'General Games Discussion' started by Squits, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Squits

Squits ⭐⭐⭐ Donator Founder

Van,

I don't know if you've kept up with this all, but it's now possible to create your own server on DayZ at no cost.

It is currently only available on the experimental 0.63 branch, but there's lots of config options available and YOU run the server on your own machine!

It's entirely possible to create your own game modes too. Spawn people with guns and food and wherever you want.

Is it finally time?

https://trello.com/b/XqacZERq/dayz-sa-dedicated-server-guide

2. VanValdenburg

VanValdenburg Admin Staff Member PUBG Moderator Donator

Sup bro long time no talk :)

i personally have zero interest for DayZ left, i don't want to help them to hype people again for nothing.
    The game is still shit, there is already a successor out there called SCUM that people play now.
    The only reason they release server files is because they know the product circle is going to and end, reason of this is because SCUM entered the scene and nobody cares anymore any bit about DayZ, it's dead for good.

I don't play SCUM either because it's exactly was DayZ is and was, and early access that is completely bugged and horrible to play when you really look at it close up and don't project your dreams and hopes into it, like we did with DayZ :D
    In general these "survival games" are not working and is just a shore with no end. That is why battle royale entered the scene, BRs give you what these dragged out survival games give you, you just don't have to loot for hours and days just to get shot in the head.

We are currently really active in the new Battle Royale game called Ring Of Elysium, that is the game i will push personally in the next couple months. We have a RoELFG discord: https://discord.gg/JWWyc3R and would love to see you in there and try out the game with me :)

When you want to kick off anything in DayZ am happy when you want to use our forums for anything. I could also try activating old DayZ players when you setup something like a server. But for me DayZ is long time dead my man :)