• Join 2k+ PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Players in our open Discord: PUBGLFG
  1. A new Battle Royal

RINGOFELYSIUM
    published by tencent, they own LoL, Fortnite and the Unreal engine, they also have publisher right for PUBG in China
    Dismiss Notice

Info SCUM, the new, better DayZ is being released tomorrow and we need your help to get a server

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by VanValdenburg, Aug 28, 2018.

Tags:
  1. VanValdenburg

VanValdenburg Admin Staff Member PUBG Moderator Donator

Hey guys!

Long time that we played DayZ and had our own server, maybe you still play DayZ, however most people stopped and the project seems in a very bad state. The fact that bohemia is developing a survival game on console, doesn't make it better.

Now there maybe is a light at the end of the tunnel for us DayZ fans, this light might be SCUM. SCUM is the new DayZ so to speak.

Pretty much everything DayZ has is already implemented. You survive by crafting and hunting, all in a big map where everyone is free to kill anyone else.

Now since it's so like DayZ, we are eager to start a "no kill on sight" server just like back in the days. Where we can focus more on role-play and clan wars instead of getting shot in the head by a stranger after looting for hours.

I would directly pay for the server but i have no means to do so at the very moment. I have not gotten any money for several months and i live of my savings right now, this will be all resolved sooner or later but it means i need your help to start a server in SCUM.
    When you would appreciate me running a server like back in the DayZ days, fair and unbiased with simple rules to follow and an open ear for feedback, then please go ahead and donate some money to this very cause: https://www.paypal.me/vanvaldenburg

WHEN WE SHOULD NOT GET THE MONEY FOR A SERVER IN THE FIRST WEEK, YOU WILL RECEIVE ALL OF YOUR MONEY BACK
    paypal needs me to accept donations, i will only accept them when we get enough donations together to start a server, if we can't make it, i will simply reject the donations and you get 100% of your money back, if paypal doesn't take any transaction fees, i can't say that for sure right now but that should be only a fraction if any.
    (we only need 16€ for a 20 slot server, however there is options up to 1000 slots for 487,89€, we will evaluate what size makes the most sense given the amount of donations and players queuing for our server)

The time has come to live up to the old day(z)s. We count on you, survivor :)

2. John Doe

John Doe ⭐⭐⭐

Hi Van. Is that a monthly fee for the server ? I'll make a dono when my salary comes through at the end of the month.

3. VanValdenburg

VanValdenburg Admin Staff Member PUBG Moderator Donator

hey not sure why i had to approve your post sry about that and yeah its monthly i think 0.80€ per slot and we need min 20 slots